Business Development Manager
Vega Europe are looking for a motivated Business Development Manager, with demonstrable experience of selling Audio/Visual, Video Conferencing, Telepresence and UC solutions in a B2B environment to join our corporate team. Does this sound like you? Read more details below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Salary / Package: Negotiable + benefits
Location: UK, London and South East
Job Type: Permanent, full-time
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our corporate team on a permanent, full-time basis.
Main Job Tasks & Responsibilities:
The UK & Europe VEGA Business Development Manager shall engage the market on a local, regional and global scale and will require the successful candidate to:
- Have a comprehensive understanding of Vega’s portfolio of solutions and services
- Have a comprehensive understanding of Vega’s value proposition and USP’s
- Have a comprehensive appreciation of Vega’s competition in the market
- Raise your own sales campaign ideas and to discuss with Vega marketing for execution
- Hold the main relationship with all your clients and to grow revenue’s within your spending base of accounts
- Develop relationships with new clients and to develop business with new clients, ensuring your business is conducted at a reasonable % profitability
- Secure and manage local business in the UK and across Europe
- Work with international colleagues to secure and manage multi-regional and global accounts
Candidates will have at least 2-years demonstrable experience in business development and sales of Audio Visual, Video Conferencing, TelePresence and Unified Communications solutions.
- Fulfil or exceed all set targets and management objectives including:
- New Business
- Account Development
- Capital and Recurring Revenue/Profit
- Provide assistance, support and guidance to fellow team members.
- Work in collaboration with colleagues and 3rd-parties to ensure customer satisfaction.
Established and headquartered in Hong Kong in 1986, the Vega Global Group now employs over 700 personnel. Vega has regional offices globally, with the UK office heading up the European division. In three decades, the company has expanded into a leading global AV/VC/UC solutions provider with over 6,000 clients. The portfolio includes Acoustic Treatments, Audio/Visual, Digital Signage, Video conferencing and Workspace Management. A turnkey support and maintenance provider, Vega serves all sectors as well as fortune 500 and large multinational firms. The Vega Global Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Does it sound like a good fit for you? fill in the form below.