Buzzfeed required extra office space after outgrowing their central London office in Soho and managed to find a perfect space just next door to their current building. This space had to be completely redesigned to fit Buzzfeed’s requirements.
Vega understood that Buzzfeed’s staff rely heavily on video conferencing and therefore wanted to make sure all 10 of their new meeting rooms were installed with state-of-the-art video conferencing facilities. In addition to a large boardroom for 15 people and their new reception area to broadcast their company events.
Vega Europe listened to Buzzfeed’s requirements and designed an ideal audio visual and video conferencing solution. This included:
- Room booking systems outside each individual meeting room
- Cisco video conferencing
- NEC and Samsung displays in various sizes
- Crestron meeting room control systems
- Bose speaker and sound systems
- Polycom digital sound processors
- Kramer wireless presentation systems