Our professional services portfolio enables us to deliver turnkey solutions, tailored to meet the unique requirements of a diverse range of clients.
From needs analysis, incumbent systems audits and site surveys to systems design, deployment and post-installation training and support. As a Vega customer, you can be assured of:
- Best-practice advice from experienced engineers
- A solution tailored to meet your specific needs
- A dedicated project manager throughout
- End-to-end procurement management
- A single point of accountability and responsibility
- Post-installation training and support
We will conduct a high-level on-site assessment as part of the proposal process. Once we proceed with the project we will then carry out a secondary more detailed survey.
To support this survey, our surveyor will attend site with your project liaison. Utilising consultative briefs, checklists, and technical assessment tools, the surveyor will walk through the solution requirements and ascertain any site oriented information, which may be pertinent to the solution proposal and deployment.
Survey and assessment information is then collated and utilised by our Technical Project Manager to ensure that our solution proposal is fully contingent on your network and building infrastructures.
Our System Design team are highly qualified to ensure the utmost standards of design quality. Our team will utilise the information collated from consultation sessions, site assessments and surveys. In liaison with your account manager and your project team, our designers will devise and cost the best value solution for your short, medium and long-term requirements.
Our solutions proposal documents are published with version controls, enabling all parties to track the solution development and agree on final proposals. Our systems design services are available both as an integrated process of our solution delivery and as a consultative service for:
- Bespoke design of Audio Visual systems
- Evaluation of third-party solution designs
- Technology review and evaluation sessions
- Third party solution verification
- Creation of ”Invitation to Tender” documents (ITT)
- Production of conceptual solution drawings
- Production of as-built system schematics, cable schedules, elevations and rack layouts
The most common contributing factor to poor return on investment in technology is a lack of ‘adoption’ by the intended users of the solution. Vega views applications training as fundamental to the handing over of any solution. With this in mind, our User Applications Training Program is offered with every significant solution deployment, ensuring that you get the widest adoption and engagement in the solution by your users an optimal return on your investment.
- Crestron Control and Digital Media (DM)
- AMX Control and Enova
- Biamp, Polycom Soundstructure, and BSS Sound Processing
- Cisco & Polycom VC and TelePresence
The new hot-desking system implemented by Vega is brilliant. The initial workplace study was easy to set up and the report demonstrated how we could reduce costs, without the need to move to bigger premises.Director of Operations - UK Publishing Agency