Choose from one of our core service levels, or tailor a support package to meet your individual business objectives.
Our dedicated support engineers maintain the highest levels of qualification and vendor accreditation in the industry. From front-line helpdesk support to on-site maintenance and repairs, our customers have 24/7 access to the essential technical resources they require.
Vega provides an intuitive, online fault logging and inventory management system. Customers can log in to the web-potal at any time to monitor support ticket status or to check on their current inventory.
Our video helpdesk facility provides dedicated video conferencing support, with that all-important face-time to help resolve issues faster. Optionally, this facility can be used remotely by clients to set up a test call and run their on-premises video conferencing systems diagnostics.
We also hold spare parts and consumables locally for all our solutions, offering a simple swap-out service where necessary.
Core services include:
- Online Fault Logging & Inventory Management
- 1st & 2nd Line Technical Helpdesk
- Remote Access (where available & applicable)
- On-Site Engineering
- Manufacturer Warranty & RMA Management
- Logistics Management
- EOL Disposals (WEEE Directive)
- Annual Preventative Maintenance Visit
Select your preferred core service level
(Engineer on-site response time)
Tailor a support package to suit your business
Choose from a range of service upgrades:
- Hardware repair or replacement
- Temporary equipment provided
- Equipment outside warranty
- Replacement cables included
- Replacement connectors & batteries
- 2x annual projector lamp replacements
- Annual systems Firmware review
- Provision of Software release keys
- Software patching and updates